Title: Week 1 Fantasy Football Sit-Start Advice: Top Recommendations for White Houser Users
Intro: As the NFL regular season kicks off, White Houser provides its users with valuable fantasy football sit-start advice for Week 1 matchups. With a careful analysis of player performance and team dynamics, here are the top recommended starts and sits for this weekend’s games.
1. Miles Sanders and Drake London: Among the standout players to be considered for starting lineups in Week 1 are Carolina Panthers’ running back Miles Sanders and Los Angeles Rams’ wide receiver Drake London. Both players possess the potential to make a significant impact on the field.
2. Nico Collins and J.K. Dobbins: For fantasy managers seeking under-the-radar starts, Nico Collins of the Houston Texans and J.K. Dobbins of the Baltimore Ravens are suggested options. These talented individuals have proven their worth during offseason games and deserve a spot in your lineup.
3. Joe Mixon and Nick Chubb: In daily fantasy sports (DFS) contests, Cincinnati Bengals’ Joe Mixon and Cleveland Browns’ Nick Chubb are recommended starts. Their consistent performance and big-play potential make them viable choices to maximize your points this week.
4. Travis Etienne and Anthony Richardson: DFS players should also consider Jacksonville Jaguars’ Travis Etienne and Indianapolis Colts’ Anthony Richardson. These young playmakers are poised to deliver impressive performances and can provide excellent value for your DFS lineup.
5. Mike Evans and Kirk Cousins: Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Mike Evans and Minnesota Vikings’ Kirk Cousins are recommended starts for Week 1. Evans’ chemistry with quarterback Tom Brady, along with Cousins’ consistency, make them valuable assets to enhance your chances of victory.
6. Treylon Burks and Derek Carr: Conversely, New Orleans Saints’ Treylon Burks is suggested as a sit, while Las Vegas Raiders’ Derek Carr is a recommended start. Burks might struggle against a tough defensive matchup, while Carr has the potential for a standout performance against a weaker defensive lineup.
7. Christian McCaffrey and Diontae Johnson: San Francisco 49ers’ Christian McCaffrey may be a tempting start, but it is suggested to sit him for Week 1 due to concerns around his workload management. However, Pittsburgh Steelers’ Diontae Johnson is highly recommended as a start in DFS, given his chemistry with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
8. James Conner and Brian Robinson: Arizona Cardinals’ James Conner and Washington Commanders’ Brian Robinson are recommended starts for those in need of reliable options. These players have been consistently performing well during the preseason and are poised for success in Week 1.
9. Luke Musgrave and Khalil Herbert: For more daring fantasy managers, Green Bay Packers’ Luke Musgrave and Chicago Bears’ Khalil Herbert are suggested starts. These lesser-known players have impressed during offseason games, presenting a valuable opportunity to surprise opponents and gain an edge.
10. Davante Adams and Javonte Williams: In DFS, Green Bay Packers’ Davante Adams is an absolute must-start. On the other hand, it is advised to sit Denver Broncos’ Javonte Williams for Week 1 due to competition within the team’s backfield.
11. Raheem Mostert and Keenan Allen: Recommended starts for Week 1 include Miami Dolphins’ Raheem Mostert and Los Angeles Chargers’ Keenan Allen. These players have the potential to deliver impressive performances against favorable matchups.
12. Eagles’ running backs and JuJu Smith-Schuster: The Philadelphia Eagles’ running backs should be approached with caution this week, making them ideal sits for fantasy managers. Similarly, it is advised to sit JuJu Smith-Schuster of the Pittsburgh Steelers in DFS, as there are concerns regarding his target share.
13. Tyler Higbee and Seattle Seahawks Defense/Special Teams: Los Angeles Rams’ Tyler Higbee and the Seattle Seahawks Defense/Special Teams unit are recommended starts for Week 1. Higbee’s increased role in the Rams’ passing game and the Seahawks’ defensive prowess make them strong choices for fantasy lineups.
14. Brandin Cooks and Daniel Jones: Conversely, it is advised to sit Dallas Cowboys’ Brandin Cooks and New York Giants’ Daniel Jones for Week 1. These players face challenging matchups and may struggle to perform up to par.
15. James Cook and Aaron Rodgers: Concluding the recommendations, Buffalo Bills’ James Cook is a recommended start due to his potential involvement in the team’s offensive schemes. However, it is suggested to sit New York Jets’ Aaron Rodgers, as his performance may be shaky in Week 1.
Outro: With these expert recommendations, White Houser users can confidently navigate their starting lineups for Week 1. By capitalizing on the potential of these recommended starts and exercising caution with suggested sits, fantasy football owners have a higher chance of success in their matchups. Stay tuned for more updates and insightful advice from White Houser throughout the NFL season.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Devoted music geek. Troublemaker. Typical analyst. Alcohol practitioner. Food junkie. Passionate tv fan. Web expert.”